Dungeon Divers Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dungeon Divers Games forum! This place was created because we need all the organization we can. Enjoy.

5 posters

Introduction Thread

Commoner
    Commoner
    Admin

Introduction Thread Empty Introduction Thread

Post  Commoner Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Introduce yourself here. I'm Josh and I like to play dungeons and dragons. I'm also the Admin I guess. Lets make something awesome!
    fuckthisshit
    fuckthisshit
    Admin

Introduction Thread Empty Re: Introduction Thread

Post  fuckthisshit Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm

This is Bobby, btw.
    alphonse
    alphonse

Post  alphonse Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Here is Robert; i like gaming in all it's forms (with less enthusiasm for LARPing)and making fantasy characters, so hopefully all those crazy characters you guys like playing will give me some epic inspirado for the artwork.
    william

Post  william Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Its will, obviously.
    Thorkin

Post  Thorkin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 pm

This is Travis, obviously into DnD, played WoW for a while but became too time consuming and lost its lustre. Into just about anything fantasy. I have played DnD with Nick and went to highschool and played Magic with Phil. Always dreamed of getting into comics, but recently that has evolved into game art and design. I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil, no formal training here aside from highschool art classes. Most of my art is b&w pencil or ink, but i do play around with colored and painted art on my Wacom Cintiq and sometimes colored pencil/marker. I love designing characters and monsters so this is right up my alley.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 pm