Dungeon Divers Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dungeon Divers Games forum! This place was created because we need all the organization we can. Enjoy.

2 posters

The Caldurhurst Outfut

Commoner
    Commoner
    Admin

The Caldurhurst Outfut Empty The Caldurhurst Outfut

Post  Commoner Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

I said I would be posting associates for Boss Bert, so here goes.

His underboss is a man named Decker. My original description of him when I used him as an information broker in a game I'm running was that he looked like Creed from The Office, but all DnD like. Ari has a drawing of him she made already that I would like her to upload as soon as possible (I'm bugging her with a text right now) that I would like all of you to see. I think I like the way she drew him better then my previous description.

Illisa is an elven diviner, take liberties with that. Think LN, so i imagine she dresses conservatively. You guys are the artists, so do what you want. The one detail I want to stress, however, are her eyes which are different because of a sweet magic item she possesses. I want them to look like a swirling image of deep outer space, like windows into beyond or something. Also I think she's bald, but she doesn't have to be. Below I have attached my shitty drawing of what her eyes look like complete with a lumpy elf head. I just linked it because it's huge.

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/2zei8md.jpg
    zechs83

The Caldurhurst Outfut Empty Re: The Caldurhurst Outfut

Post  zechs83 Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am

My god...it's full of stars!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 pm